Last Updated: 2006-08-30 16:37:20
- Please review the Introduction to see what kind of contributions the File Cabinet is seeking.
- Items marked with a are original, peer-reviewed submissions to PedsCCM's File Cabinet.
- Searching for something?
- Don't forget the FIND button of your browser when on a particular page
- Or use the PedsCCM search function to search the whole site
- How to cite your contributions to PedsCCM (or those of others): see
- A comment about links to citations in the medical literature from PedsCCM:
- When an article title is provided as the link, it refers to the original article or abstract from the source, e.g., the web site for a particular journal.
- When "[abstract]" following the citation is provided as the link, a Medline resource, typically PubMed, from The National Center for Biotechnology Information and The National Library of Medicine, is the source of the linked abstract.
- Given this new ability to link directly to any abstract in Medline, we have incorporated the Abstracts Online section of PedsCCM into this File Cabinet
- A final note about document formats: Items noted as (pdf) are Adobe Acrobat documents that require the free Adobe Acrobat reader from Adobe